Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Phonak Audéo B hearing aids were created to simplify your life and make hearing effortless. What makes Audéo B so special is its unique operating system called AutoSense OS. It senses your surroundings and adjusts your hearing aids every step of the way. All you have to do is turn them on, and the rest is automatic. And with the rechargeable Audéo B-R, you can now enjoy 24 hours* of hearing with one simple charge.
It doesn’t matter where you are or what you’re doing; Phonak rechargeable hearing aids were created to simplify your life. Finally, a chance to free yourself from the hassles of disposable batteries with a groundbreaking built-in lithium-ion battery technology. And because it’s a Phonak, you can always be assured of superior hearing performance.
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you, while reducing sounds from other directions
- Charging contacts: For recharging Pure® and avoiding handling batteries
- Wireless Connectivity for use with Bluetooth® enabled devices via EasyTek™ and EasyTek App
- Remote control option: Pure can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl App
Motion SX Primax
- Directional microphones: Improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the person in front of you
- Charging contacts: For recharging (Motion® SX only) and avoiding handling batteries
- Remote control option: Motion can be discreetly controlled via the touchControl App
The eCharger refreshes, dehumidifies, and recharges your hearing aids overnight for maximum performance every day – up to 18 hours of daily use.
Hansaton AQ Recharchables
Experience hearing freedom at the absolutely highest level and feel good about making an environmentally friendly choice. And with no battery to change, handling the hearing aid is so simple! AQ Rechargeables offer a five-year rechargeable battery guarantee and an outstanding design. AQ In-The-Ear hearing system, custom-built, practically invisible and always ready for you to use.
- Overcharging is not possible, no moisture expansion of the cells.
- Nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries do not contain any mercury, lead, or cadmium.
- All rechargeable batteries are inspected individually before being integrated into the device.
- HANSATON provides a five-year guarantee on the rechargeable battery.
- Size-13 high-power rechargeable batteries provide long-lasting performance.
- Multimedia connection via Bluetooth over the miniMedia and Media remote controls are available.